Farmers of all shapes and sizes!

Farmers of all shapes and sizes!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My "twin" and his better half.

I do not believe I have properly introduced my brother John and his fiancé, Kasie, to my blog. Some of you all know them personally, but for those of you who don't...
 
 
Growing up John and I were very close to the same size (even now he isn't too much taller.) and similar in features.  This generated questions from people we would meet and mom would joke that we were almost twins. Best buddies, worst enemies and partners in crime, we were never far apart. I learned the rudiments of carpentry, plumbing and hunting by his side. He in turn was forced to play dolls, run a sewing machine, and he knows enough about cooking to survive. :)  
 
One day I noticed a pretty, new waitress at our local restaurant. I went home and asked John if he knew who she was and the next thing I know he brought her home to meet us!
 
 
Long story short, she helped him get his ducks straightened out and back in a row. Although the wedding is almost a year from now, any family time is not complete with out her. Not only does she balance John, she softens the sharp edges of our entire family. Love you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment