Farmers of all shapes and sizes!

Farmers of all shapes and sizes!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Operation rescue.

Heroism isn't as awesome as its cracked up to be. Way overrated. Fishing wet, stinky, saturated, filthy, angry kitties out of the gutter and manure pit in the pitch dark is not my idea of a pleasant evening. I put them in a cage for their own safety and to keep them out from underfoot as I rushed about trying to catch up on my delayed evening chores. But once they were all cleaned up, fluffy and dry who could resist their sweet little mews. Lol I'm a sucker.

2 comments:

  1. they're so cute. I have 5 baby rabbits now, but only one cat. summer got run over the other day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to come up sometime soon. Sorry about Summer I went by that day and hoped I was mistaken. I had one orange male in this bunch of kittens but he was the runt and didn't make it. The rest are females.

      Delete