Farmers of all shapes and sizes!

Farmers of all shapes and sizes!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

To Marcia (aka. Mom)

OK, so I am a day late and more than a dollar short, but I want to give a big shout out to my amazing Mom for her birthday. She inspires and encourages me to not just go with the flow, but to really live and experience life. To become all that I can be, and to make a difference along the way. Most of the time I take her for granted, (she is "mom",she is always gonna be there, she has the answers, she can fix it, etc.)but recently something happened in my life that made me see her in a new light, and appreciate her more.
Over the years she has held many positions in our family: wife, mother, cook, housekeeper, teacher, referee, chauffeur, and much more. Since I now live on my own I have discovered a greater respect for all that she does for us, her family, but above all this, I have also discovered a wise and trustworthy friendship that is priceless. I love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment