Farmers of all shapes and sizes!

Farmers of all shapes and sizes!

Friday, February 17, 2017

Stress Relief

As the semester goes on I grow more and more tense. Deadlines, tests and endless reading assignments bog me down. In the midst of the constant "gogogogogo" and hubbub of college drama, I find a little refuge in my welding class. I look forward to the monday night class achieve week. The friendly comraderie of the agriculture and forestry students helps me relax and in a way detox from the stress of the daily grind. This pleasant atmosphere lends much to the process of learning a productive skill, while having fun and practicing safety. In reality it is an art, a balance and a rhythm. Finding your inner balance steadies your hand and smoothes your work. The finished products show your progress as well as your strengths and weaknesses. We work together and help each other...we are similar to the metal we work with. We all have our rough spots and imperfections. But we build each other up and the principles we were raised on shine through. Humble, kind and stronger together.

No comments:

Post a Comment